Friday, December 14, 2007

Organized? Me? Surely you jest.

Ever have one of those organizing/cleaning frenzies that last for hours, make you work up a huge sweat, and eventually look like you did NOTHING WHATSOEVER?
Yeah. My evening's been a lot like that. Which really speaks volumes for my social life, now that I think about it....anyway, I was organizing the roughly 8 trillion story ideas/concept art pieces I've done over the past couple of years into their own little folders. Fun! Or excruciating, depending on your viewpoint. Found a lot of stuff I'd totally forgotten about, and some great doodles I'd done on the margins of my various class handouts. Some of which I will undoubtedly scan and post, if only to justify why I did so poorly in school last year.
Christmas shopping is almost finished! Cool/fun/cute/awesome presents, purchased! Cheeks, rosy! Bankruptcy, imminent!

No comments: